Hi all,

There was a call put out via IRC for a google maps like we've done in
years past that has the cool hangouts, restaurants, pubs, tourist
spots, and the like.  In the past I've helped with some of these maps
but didn't see any, so I just started one.

http://g.co/maps/4m5pk

It's a google map titled "Code4lib 2012 - Seattle - social events,
hangouts, and places to see".

(Thanks Michael Klein for the hints on how to get the shortened url)

Some folks have already started populating it.  I don't know Seattle
as well, so all the help I can get would be great ;).

If you look in the archives, you'll see some of the other social maps
in previous years.  Taking a quick break from my own work to do this,
so don't have the time to look this up.

Jon Gorman