Well, I had hoped nobody would notice its absence. I hadn't bothered to
migrate it from its old host to my new one, mainly because it's an old,
unpatched Drupal instance and I don't have the time or interest in spending
what feels like 10 hours/week keeping Drupal up-to-date.

That said, I'd like to make the content still available.  Anybody have any
recommendations on what I can migrate to that I can basically just load the
content and ignore it?

-Ross.

On Tuesday, January 3, 2012, Jonathan Rochkind <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> there used to be an http://openurl.code4lib.org/ . It's even linked to
from a Wikipedia article on OpenURL. I seem to recall it had some useful
stuff rsinger put there.