***Apologies for cross-posting***

The LITA Drupal Interest Group has gotten a great response to our survey:
61 completes! Since it was launched during the holidays, I wanted to
publicize it one more time. I'll close it at the end of this week.

Here's my original post:

The LITA Drupal Interest Group has put together a super quick (12-question,
10-15 minutes) survey for Drupal developers who are based in, or work
primarily for, library environments of all types.

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22E9TCFXQ3H

We'll report the results out at the IG meeting at ALA Midwinter, Saturday,
January 21st at 1:30, and also online via ALA Connect (visible to all, not
just ALA members).

Thanks in advance!

--
Nina