DVD arrived! We're all set. Since the film isn't copy protected and is
licensed CC-BY-NC-SA (yay!), I might save the hassle of carting DVDs
around  and rip it instead. (I have a ton of travel going on in the days
before and after the con, and every little bit makes a difference.)

The main menu offers two versions of the film -- Interactive, and
Non-Interactive. I'm assuming for a group showing, we're going to want to
just watch passively. If we're going to want the Interactive version,
though, I might have to just suck it up and bring the discs.