FWIW, the main feature runs about 1:31, but the 2-disc set also includes a
47-minute "History of Infocom" featurette and a whole lot of additional
material and interviews. Total running time for both disks is 4 hours, 37
minutes. I think we'll just start with the main feature and take it from
there.

Michael