Date:    Fri, 27 Jan 2012 06:14:38 -0500
From:    "Rainwater, Jean" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Online course reserve systems

We've used a home-grown course reserves system for text, audio, and video
since 2003.  That system is showing its age and we're exploring whether to
replace or completely overhaul it.  We know of ReservesDirect - are there
other open source applications out there?  If folks have experience with
ReservesDirect and are willing to share that would be useful too.

Thanks!
Jean

--
Jean Rainwater