We are within 3 working days of the start of a national
conference. It is not an accepted business process anywhere to be
changing a participant list this close to the start of this large
of an event.

We are not changing the participant list with the exception of
cancellations.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Duell
Orbis Cascade Alliance