Count me in.

Willing to chip in too.

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Adam Wead
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 2:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Get Lamp showing at cod4libcon

Hi all,

There's been some discussion on IRC about having a viewing of the movie "Get Lamp" [1] at the code4lib conference.  Michael Klein has agreed to spring for the movie, which costs about $45, and I can look at coordinating a showtime in the hospitality suite.

Is there any interest from conference attendees out there?  Is it agreeable to chip in $1 or $2 to Mike to his trouble?

Respond off-list if you have interest, and if there's enough I'll send another message with details.

thanks,

...adam

Adam Wead | Systems and Digital Collection Librarian
ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME + MUSEUM
Library and Archives
2809 Woodland Avenue | Cleveland, Ohio 44115-3216
216-515-1960 | FAX 216-515-1964
Email: [log in to unmask]
Follow us: rockhall.com | Membership | e-news | e-store | Facebook | Twitter

[1] http://www.getlamp.com/

[http://donations.rockhall.com/Logo_WWR.gif]<http://rockhall.com/exhibits/women-who-rock/>
This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication. It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). If this communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication.

'