I (and, more interestingly, my huge gamebook collection) narrowly missed being in the film (see http://inventory.getlamp.com/2010/06/01/gamebooks-goes-independent/).  If you need anyone for a panel discussion, I would be happy to bore you all with my useless encyclopedic knowledge -- but the huge responsibility of wearing two different nerd-hats for one conference is daunting. ;-)

- Demian