Hello all,

Interested applicants are invited to apply for the following position at the UTC Library. This is an excellent opportunity at a busy, mid-sized academic library - with a new building in the works!

The University of Tennessee, Chattanooga's Lupton Library seeks a motivated, creative and user-focused professional to fill our Web Design and Instruction Librarian position. The librarian in this position will lead a redesign of the Lupton Library website in advance of our fast approaching move to a new $48 million building in the spring of 2013 and serve as a member of the library's very active and engaged instruction team.

To view the complete position descriptions go to: http://www.lib.utc.edu/jobs .

A review of applications will begin on February 20, 2012 and will continue until the position is filled. Interested applicants should submit 1) a letter of interest, 2) a current CV, and 3) the names, addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of three references including the professional relationship of each reference to [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

--
Andrea Schurr
Associate Professor