We are pleased to announce the recipients of the Minority and Gender Diversity Scholarships for Code4Lib 2012. The winners are:

Zoe Chao, University of New Mexico
Jay Dela Cruz, Hodges University
Misty De Meo, Canadian Museum for Human Rights
Cynthia Ng, University of British Columbia
Amy Unger, UW-Madison School of Library and Information Studies

We had a record number of applicants this year for the scholarships, and I want to especially thank the scholarship committee (Jodi Schneider, Ranti Junus, Becky Yoose, Ed Corrado, and Terry Reese) for their hard work in reviewing all of the excellent and deserving submissions. Due to the number and quality of the submissions, the committee had to work hard to select just five awardees.

Also, many thanks to both Oregon State University and the Digital Library Federation for sponsoring these scholarships.

-- jaf
Jeremy Frumkin
Assistant Dean / Chief Technology Strategist
University of Arizona Libraries

+1 520.626.7296