On Dec 13, 2011, at 3:43 PM, BWS Johnson wrote:

> Salvete!
>
>     Just an alert that the next non OCLC sanctioned, deeply underground, seedy meeting of the MDC Chapter of Code4Lib will be gathering
>

> Tuesday, 10 January, 2012 10:00AM to Noon at The George Washington University Gelman Library in Foggy Bottom, DC 2130 H Street NW Washington DC 20052.
>

>     The last ad hoc meeting was a bunch of fun, but if you have an idea for a presentation or don't want to forget to share summat, feel free to mess with the agenda on the wiki.
>
> http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/MDC

It seems I've forgotten my password, so rather than creating a new account just to change one line:

	Mebbe some cool stuff about FRBR, but mebbe not

will be a quick summary of FRBR, and a possible solution for aggregates which opens up a whole 'nother can of worms, but allows for some complex relationships to be described.

And is it safe to assume we'll be in the basement in one of the rooms w/ a projector?

-Joe