Newcomers, veterans, etc. -

Not to be outdone by the gentleman from Penn State, Hillel Arnold and
I have made reservations for Sitka & Spruce
<http://www.sitkaandspruce.com/> for 6 at 8:15 PM. It's also 0.8 miles
from the conference hotel.

Sitka & Spruce is consistently lauded for its simple, highly-local and
highly-seasonal cuisine. Four slots are left, and we'd love for you to
join us. Before dinner we can kill time at Bar Ferd'nand
<http://ferdinandthebar.com> which is both a wine shop and a bar with
snacks and fancy non-alcoholic things.

-mm