Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a barcode scanner wireless or otherwise that saves barcodes to internal memory, to be downloaded to a computer later?  We have patrons scan their ids as they enter to keep track of statistics.  I've created some software that does this, with a regular barcode reader, but the problem is the window has to be in focus the whole time and the terminal is used by a security guard who has to do other things at the same time.  So, I need some kind of "hands-off" solution and preferably something involving the least amount of work from me...

any ideas?

...adam

Adam Wead | Systems and Digital Collections Librarian
ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME + MUSEUM
Library and Archives
2809 Woodland Avenue | Cleveland, Ohio 44115-3216
216-515-1960 | FAX 216-515-1964

[http://donations.rockhall.com/Logo_WWR.gif]<http://rockhall.com/exhibits/women-who-rock/>
This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication. It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). If this communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication.

'