Emily --

Do you feel good enough about the NCSU additions to ReservesDirect to add an entry for it to FOSS4LIB?  That would bring its growing list of Electronic Reserves systems to >two<!  Since Emory is not developing it anymore, I think y'all would be in a good position to let folks know about the additions and bug fixes.

Peter

--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development

1438 West Peachtree Street NW
Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30309
Toll Free: 800.999.8558
Fax: 404.892.7879
www.lyrasis.org

LYRASIS: Great Libraries. Strong Communities. Innovative Answers.