Hi, Nathan. I haven't yet managed to get it installed, but Multivio [1]
looks promising. For image viewing, PanoJS [2] is pretty cool, though I'm
a bit wary of the "piles of tiles" approach. Would be more comfortable
integrating PanoJS with something like Multivio. Would love to hear about
similar projects. An External visualization service feels like the right
way to increase usability of repositories, to me, anyway.

[1] https://www.multivio.org/main/
[2] http://code.google.com/p/panojs/

--
HARDY POTTINGER <[log in to unmask]>