From: Code for Libraries [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Eoghan Ó Carragáin [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 5:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] image zoom for iPad

Hi,
The IIPMooviewer 2.0 Beta [1] works on ipad/iphone/android etc. It works
with static Deepzoom/Seadragon and Zoomify tiles out of the box and I think
there are some hooks for Djatoka (the earlier IIPMooviewer was modified to
work with Djatoka). Its native IIPImage server backend [2] is definitely
worth checking out too if you're serving jpeg2000 or pyramidal tiffs.

Eoghan

[1] http://iipimage.sourceforge.net/2011/08/iipmooviewer-2-0-beta/
[2] http://iipimage.sourceforge.net/