From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Friscia, Michael
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 4:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] image zoom for iPad

Hi all,
I'm wondering if anyone can recommend an image zoom option for ipad that
provides functionality like zoomify/seadragon but works on the ipad. I'm
hoping for some ajax/jquery library I never heard of that will work and
provide good functionality. Or maybe I'm doing something wrong and my
use of seadragon would be better if I did x, y and z...

Any thoughts or suggestions that do not include "don't do zoom" would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-mike
Michael Friscia
Manager, Digital Library & Programming Services

Yale University Library
(203) 432-1856