I totally agree that we need to work the fair use and public domain,
I'm just finding it necessary to educate the institution's legal
counsel (fortunately, they seem interested in this kind of change) I'm
just in need of some example from an institution that has specifically
said to its libraries and special collections, "we support you in
considering the online digital collection fair use"