From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]]<mailto:[mailto:[log in to unmask]]> On Behalf Of BWS Johnson

Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 3:43 PM

To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Subject: [CODE4LIB] Calling all Maryland, DC, and Virginia folk Save the Date

Salvete!

    Just an alert that the next non OCLC sanctioned, deeply underground, seedy meeting of the MDC Chapter of Code4Lib will be gathering

Tuesday, 10 January, 2012 10:00AM to Noon at The George Washington University Gelman Library in Foggy Bottom, DC 2130 H Street NW Washington DC 20052.

    The last ad hoc meeting was a bunch of fun, but if you have an idea for a presentation or don't want to forget to share summat, feel free to mess with the agenda on the wiki.

http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/MDC

Cheers,

Brooke