Actually, an RSVP would be very helpful. Gelman Library is not open to the public, so our front desk staff usually refer to a guest list before allowing anyone from outside the university to enter. I have informed them about the meeting, so I will get you in even if your name isn't on the list, but it would be easier on them if they were already expecting you and had your name. So if you're thinking about attending please go ahead and let me know, so I can give them at least a partial list of attendees before the meeting starts.

Thanks,
Joshua

Joshua Gomez
Digital Library Programmer Analyst
George Washington University Libraries
2130 H St, NW Washington, DC 20052
(202) 994-8267
>>> BWS Johnson  01/03/12 1:42 PM >>>
Salvete!

> Happy New Year all!

> I am interesting in attending this meeting. It will be my first!
> Do I need to RSVP?
> Just wondering if you need to know who is coming. We are in DC after all. ;-}
> Thanks,
> Loren

>>     Just an alert that the next non OCLC sanctioned, deeply underground, seedy
>> meeting of the MDC Chapter of Code4Lib will be gathering
>

>> Tuesday, 10 January, 2012 10:00AM to Noon at The George Washington University
>>Gelman Library in Foggy Bottom, DC 2130 H Street NW Washington DC 20052.

    Nope, just show up and join the fun :D I look forward to seeing you all next week.

Cheers,
Brooke