 From: Tod Olson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 1:23 PM
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Koha in the Running

Also, suitability of any particular ILS will depend in part on the nature of the organization using. Academic libraries have different needs from publics, scale of the environment, staff resources and skill sets and willingness to learn, these all come in to play when evaluating an ILS or any other large piece of software.

-Tod

Tod Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Systems Librarian
University of Chicago Library