Hi Everyone:

I have come across a few 7-track reel to reels that have data on them. I am wondering if others in the group have some of these reels that they need to get read so they can migrate the data or records.

Thanks for letting me know.

Best,

Brett

Brett Abrams, PhD
Archivist, RD-DC
Electronic Records Archival Services
National Archives and Records Administration
8601 Adelphi Rd.
College Park, MD  20740
301-837-3674
301-837-3681
email: [log in to unmask]
>>> "Grotke, Abigail" <[log in to unmask]> 1/4/2012 12:56 PM >>>
Hi All,
Happy New Year to you all.

Apologies if any of you tried to call into a webex today - our January meeting was canceled at the December meeting since many folks are still on leave. I should have sent a reminder but with the holidays forgot myself to do so.

We'll be in touch in the coming weeks about how we might organize a bit more efficiently, as discussed in the December call. If any ideas for new this or any new projects have come to you, please post to the list!

Abbie

Abbie Grotke | Web Archiving Team Lead | Office of Strategic Initiatives
National Digital Information and Infrastructure Preservation Program | Library of Congress
http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/ | http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @agrotke

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link: