Trevor and all,

Just wanted to say (belatedly) that I've responded to a couple of Trevor's wikis, just wanted to see if anyone was interested in looking. They are located at Trevor's link below.

I may not even be doing it correctly, so if I'm not, someone please admonish me publicly and let me know how to do it properly!

Sorry again for the late response, working through the email pile...

Happy New Year!

John

John Spencer