Any suggestions on consolidating? Open to any and all suggestions.

Everyone is welcome to participate in as many as they'd like - whatever you are interested in and can contribute to.

There is some talk offlist about a geopspatial group to continue the work of the group that was in place for the NDOOPP grant - Brett and John are mulling it over right now if you want to touch base with them.

-----Original Message-----
From: The NDSA Content working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of McAninch, Glen (KDLA)
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 3:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [NDSA-CONTENT] Content Teams

I think the groups are ok, although somewhat over lapping.  I assume that Government  team would include local, state and federal institutions and this is a group I would like to serve on because I have commonality with preservation activities at all three levels.  Like most who work in government institutions, I would also be interested in a subject group beyond my institutional affiliation. Since I was involved in a four year GIS archiving project I would be interested in working on the "Maps and Geography team", which I assume would cover geospatial records. There was also interest in this topic by other archivists and librarians in three other states directly involved in the NDIIPP grant and many more of our informational partners. This team could be a  forum for maintaining the grant activity momentum.