Please add me to 8 - social sciences, since much of my data recovery work
involves census and related materials.

Also interested in 6 - Science since that can relate to my CODATA/DARTG work.

Is it OK to join others just 'cause you love the topic? If so, I'd enjoy being
in both History teams 9 and 10.

Best Regards,

Chris Muller
Muller Media Conversions
21 Locust Street
Manhasset NY 11030-2233
www.mullermedia.com
516-833-3067, ext 1-101

>>> "Grotke, Abigail" <[log in to unmask]> 1/23/2012 11:50 AM >>>
Thanks, Ben. I've made a few more edits to the groups based on emails from last
week. Here's our current list and how many members have expressed interest so
far:

    1 Government - 5
    2 Business and Economics (maybe?) - 1
    3 Politics and Law - 0
    4 Maps and Geography (or Geospatial?) - 4
    5 News, Media, and Journalism - 1
    6 Science [and Medicine, or Science, Technology and Medicine?] - 2
    7 Mathematics and Technology - (should we combine with Science & Medicine?)
- 0
    8 Social Sciences - 4
    9 World History and Cultures - 0
    10 American History -4
    11 Arts & Humanities (includes literature, culture) - 2
    12 Religion and Philosophy - 0

We could use some other members chiming in and signing up! Feel free to email me
or sign up via the wiki!

http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Content_teams