Cynthia Ng <[log in to unmask]>
> What does your institution use?
> What do you like and dislike most about it?
> Would you recommend it to others?

RT and Trac.  RT has tons of features, is easy to extend and build
lots of dependencies on, which is why it's still in use, but it can be
a bit annoying/clunky to use, especially its web interface; whereas
trac is easier to set up and use almost as easy to extend, although in
a rather different way.  I'd recommend Trac to others.

I'd also like to nominate Jira, FogBugz and "Pivotal Tracker" as ones
to run away from, mainly due to past bad experiences of email-mangling
and/or upload-mangling.

Hope that helps,