Since descriptions of code4lib always seem to include the term "beery," I
thought this somewhat noisy post would still be appropriate.

I just discovered a service (www.beerjobber.com) that picks up beer direct
from craft brewers and ships it you, removing the headache of interstate
shipping from the small brewers and enabling you to get those great craft
beers you can only get on special occasions like the annual code4lib craft
brew drink up night.

The FAQ has an interesting explanation about state and local restrictions
on both interstate and intrastate shipping.

I'm wondering if anyone has already used this service.  I'm also curious
what people think about using this service versus making special orders
through a local vendor.

-Josh