On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 7:04 PM, Brian McBride <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Question for all the code4lib developers out there:
>
> --What project management software are you using?

We're getting into Asana.

> --What made you choose the system?

Other departments had tried it and actually stuck with it, as opposed to
everything else they tried for two weeks and forgot about.

> --Has the system met all of your needs? If not, where does it fail?

Pretty much.  I'm not sure this is a "fail", but it doesn't do management
charts.  It's more about getting it done than anything else.  If you've
ever read Getting Things Done, it will seem very familiar.

> --Overall opinions?

Nice, fast, web-based, the pricing is good (free for up to 30 people)