From:   Gabriel Farrell <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]
Date:   02/23/2012 04:10 PM
Subject:        Re: [CODE4LIB] Project Management Software Question
Sent by:        Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]>

I've been influenced lately by a great talk on Project Management that
Delphine Khanna gave at THATCamp a few months ago. She stressed the
need for lightweight solutions to handle the more common case where we
have multiple small library projects rather than one massive endeavor.
The core piece of software for her team is usually Google
Spreadsheets, which really underscores the value of process and
communication in the management of any project over a particular chunk
of technology.

I don't see the slides for that talk up anywhere, but they were
similar to the ones at
http://www.diglib.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/04PMGKhanna.pdf.