Kenning Arlitsch has done work in this area as well, focused on
institutional repositories. He has an article coming out in Library Hi Tech
about it next month:

<http://www.emeraldinsight.com/journals.htm?articleid=17014492&show=abstract

and will be doing a free OCLC Research TAI CHI webinar on March 16 at 2pm
EST, watch for the announcement via Twitter, email, and here: <
http://www.oclc.org/research/events/taichi.htm>.
Roy