I completely agree that size and character are a complex issues.  The folks
at Concentra have dealt with these issues before and have helped other
organizations (JASIG to name the one I'm familiar with), so it's just a
piece of the puzzle.

But if we're going to tackle this we can't just say that it's too tough and
we don't know where to start.  We start at the beginning.