So, one question I forgot to toss out at the Ask Anything session is:

When do you know you have enough metadata?

"You'll know it when you have it," isn't the response I'm looking for.  So,
I'm sure you're wondering what the context for this question is, and
honestly there is none.  This is geared towards contentDM or DSpace or
Omeka or Millennium.  I've seen groups not plan enough for collecting data
and I've seen groups that are have been planning so long they forgot what
they were supposed to be collecting in the first place.

So, I'll just throw that vague question out there and see who wants to take
a swing.

Thanks,
Pat/@pberry