Oh, I should amend that article with a comment. I just switched over from
Firefox to Opera because OH MY GOD FIREFOX YOU USED TO BE A GOOD WEB
BROWSER.

Opera actually works pretty well for our implementation -- it has a nice
built in kiosk mode and URL whitelist, and there were minimal changes
required for switching over from Firefox. If you go with Opera get in touch
with me and I'll send you the config files I used.

-dre.