The standard BerkeleyDB library probably changed when you upgraded
Ubuntu, and it complains that the NOID database (written with the old
library) is incompatible.

You should be able to use db_upgrade to convert the NOID database
(NOID/noid.bdb).  db_upgrade is a command line utility that comes with
BerkeleyDB.

-John