> In my defense, I didn't pick the term, 'indoctrination.'  =)  But it shows
something about the community, eh?  The alternative title to the doc that
someone added is also "How do we make code4lib a more inclusive place for
newcomers? Or, how do we quickly indoctrinate newbies to our values and ways
of doing things?"

> But again, these titles show that anyone can name things and it is likely
to stick. So it is open to all to make changes. Perhaps some of us should
form the Upright Code4Lib Brigade against the Indoctrination.
If the indoctrination reminds some of the Borg... perhaps you should name
the "brigade" Unimatrix^H^H^H^H^H^Hcode Zero?

Ae.