Don't sweat it Elizabeth... this is the case of the sharpie marker.  If someone takes my slot, just pretend they're me as far as everything on your side goes and they sharpie their name on a badge.

But no one has responded to me anyway.

I know it's rough running an event (my company runs two major conferences a year for the past couple of years).  But it's silly that someone can't fill my seat if I hand it over to them.  I was told yesterday that it was up to me to solicit someone to fill that seat, so I solicited.  Again however, no one has responded yet.

	Erik