We're using Redmine for several projects, see http://www.redmine.org/

> --What made you choose the system?

easy to use (even for non-geeks), easy to deploy (Ruby on Rails), open
source, and a good feature set (e.g. integration with subversion)

> --Has the system met all of your needs? If not, where does it fail?

Creating and modifying GANTT-charts is rather clumsy.

> --What systems did you evaluate and decide not to recommend?

Trac was an alternative but it seemed to be harder to use (I have no
data to support that claim :)

Peter

--
ZPID - Leibniz-Institute for Psychology Information
Peter Weiland                     Fon: +49(0)651-201-2601