Hi,

So, Chris Sharp, Ben Shum and Anoop Atre are keen to host a
Evergreen/Koha birds of a feather dinner Wednesday night. Let's
tentatively say meet in the lobby at 6pm. We'll figure out a place to go
that isn't too far, has tasty food and drink and will accommodate
people's food preferences.

Sign up on the wiki, so we know how many we need to make a reservation for:
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2012_c4l2012_social_activities#Evergreen.2FKoha_and_friends_dinner_Wednesday

I know the Amazon Tech open house is going on that time, but it seems
like the best time. Maybe folks can join us after for a quick bite
before the beer tasting workshop.

Looking forward to meeting folks in person!
tara

--

Tara Robertson systems and technical services librarian| tel 604 630
4566 fax 604 630 4531

emily carr university of art + design <http://www.ecuad.ca> |  1399
Johnston Street, Vancouver  BC  V6H 3R9