We've bolted an ipad to our circ desk for students to search our course
reserves interface: http://www.tararobertson.ca/diy-kiosk/

The industrial design shop technicians are building a bunch of secure
enclosures for our grad show. I can see if they are willing to share
their design.

Cheers,
tara

--

Tara Robertson systems and technical services librarian| tel 604 630
4566 fax 604 630 4531

emily carr university of art + design <http://www.ecuad.ca> |  1399
Johnston Street, Vancouver  BC  V6H 3R9