The BookReader "foldouts" refer to the ability to display oversized,
folded pages that are fully unfurled, without animation.  You may need
to apply some custom JavaScript to get what you want.  I would use the
jQuery toggle method (http://api.jquery.com/toggle/).  Remember that
touch devices can't handle hover, so using a click event might be a
better option.

-Shaun

--
Shaun D. Ellis