I've been happy with Trac. It does have good SCM integration.

Many of the options listed have VMs available at places like
turnkeylinux.org or bitnami.org.

You might try out this custom google search I put together:
http://ontherhoads.org/brad/2012/02/vm-search-engine/

www.maf.org/rhoads
www.ontherhoads.org