I'm in the process of doing an evaluation.

SmartSheet is a great tool for creating gantt charts.

Overall, Redmine is looking pretty good.

Not much info yet, but at least the list of products might be helpful:

https://doc.maflt.org/Reviews-Comparisons/Project_Management

www.maf.org/rhoads
www.ontherhoads.org