Thanks for the memory refresher, Tim.  I'm not sure there is any value in coordinating library open source efforts from a GSoC point-of-view, but it may be worthwhile for people to announce their intentions to make sure we're not operating at cross-purposes.

LYRASIS is not planning on doing anything this year, but as we gear up FOSS4LIB.org work I'm hoping we'd be able to petition to be a mentoring organization next year.

Peter

--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development

1438 West Peachtree Street NW
Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30309
Toll Free: 800.999.8558
Fax: 404.892.7879
www.lyrasis.org

LYRASIS: Great Libraries. Strong Communities. Innovative Answers.