Dear All,

I'll be managing our attempts to ensure code4lib 2012 is streamed. The
plan is to stream all plenary portions of the conference via
livestream, and I'll post the channel link to IRC, Twitter & on this
list before the event begins. If all goes well, we'll have a stream
for the following (PST) times:
 * Tues: 9am-12pm, 1pm-2.40, 4-5.20
 * Wed: 9am-12pm, 1pm-2.20, 3.50-5.15
 * Thu: 9am-12pm

The streaming committee has some concerns about the equipment we have
access to, so if there is anyone in the community who would volunteer
a digital camcorder with a firewire known to be compatible with
Livestream, we would be in your debt. (Which means I would buy you
beer from time to time throughout the conference...)

Alternately, I have leads on rental equipment, so please let me know
(offlist) if virtual attendees would be willing to donate toward the
stream or if onsite attendees would be willing to make a donation at
the door. :)

Thanks in advance. I will post a link to the livestream channel no
later than Monday.

Best,
-Corey

--