By the way, if anyone has any experience with streaming video with
livestream, or recording video for archiving, or is interested in
trying their hand at pointing a camera at really smart people while
they talk, please consider signing up to join the video committee:
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/During_the_Conference_Volunteers#Video_Committee