A few Canadian LAMs are working on a release of a WWI-related RDF linked data set within the next few months. The collection is bringing together data across multiple collections, including some cool stuff like WWI-era popular song recordings (with linked audio!), postcards, personal records, maps, etc. If anyone's interested in playing around with the data before it goes live, or willing to lend some critique, shoot me a note (or ask me at the conference) and I can give you access to what already exists.

Misty