Ditto, and thank you, too. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Patrick Berry
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 11:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Thanks for everything

I just wanted to, again, say thanks, in no particular order, to

   - The organizers
   - The presenters
   - The volunteers
   - The streamers
   - The people who voted on presentations (even though mine didn't make
   it, next time I'll make sure my entry starts with an 'A' and not a
'W')
   - The people who asked questions
   - The people who offered help
   - The people who kept discussions going
   - The people posted links fast as lightning in the irc channel
   - The people that help run the irc channel
   - The people that brought beer
   - The people that drank beer
   - The people that shared their awesome outlet extenders
   - Everybody I had a meal or drink with
   - Everybody that came down to 1013 Drink-Up Overflow room
   - Everybody that signed the '1013 Drink-Up Overflow Room Field Notes
   Book'
   - Everybody that helped keep 1013 from getting shut down
   - Everybody that grabbed the right lunch box
   - Everybody that configured their Out of Office message to not reply
   the list
   - Everybody that contributed to the wiki to help coordinate just
about
   everything we did
   - Everybody that had their twitter/irc handle on their name tag
because
   I'm horrible at remembering names.  Sorry about that.
   - Anybody who is already thinking about how to make Chicago happen

Pat/@pberry