From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
William Gunn
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 4:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Thanks and a question

Thanks everyone for the days packed with interesting discussions. It was
a great experience and I've already been talking to some people about
plans for Chicago awesomeness.

I remember a presentation where someone, perhaps Mike Schultz
http://code4lib.org/conference/2012/schultz said they switched the Solr
search default from OR to AND and they saw great improvements in search
success. Does anyone know who that was and if they have any data they
can share? I'd really like to get this implemented at Mendeley if I can
make a case for it.

Also, this is the last call for those who want to either give me
presentation feedback or get a free trial of some not-yet-publicly
released features: http://mnd.ly/C4L2012WG

Thanks again to the wonderful hosts. Seattle is a lovely town and it was
great to share it with you.

Best,
--
William Gunn