I have picked "Tuesday, February 7, 2012 9:00 PM" as final option(s) for the Doodle poll "GetLamp viewing at code4libCon 2012".

Follow this link to open the poll:
http://doodle.com/p4c32i3b2ybsrkbh

I'll have more information for everyone at the conference and will post details on the wiki.  There also will/may be an additional showing later in the week.  I believe Michael Klein has more info about that.

See you all in Seattle,

...adam

[http://donations.rockhall.com/Logo_WWR.gif]<http://rockhall.com/exhibits/women-who-rock/>
This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication. It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). If this communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication.

'